How to know the existing plant Light what power consumption
1) Common special plant lights are
- nominally = 0.5 m/W distance PPFD is 2- 3 µmol/m2s .
- Let the illumination angle be about 45 degrees,
- the PPFD of 1 meter distance is about 0.52-0.78 µmol/m2s .
2) Plant light compensation point,
- Yan plant : > 20 µmol/m2s ,
- Sun plant : 50-100 µmol/m2s ,
3) Plant light saturation point,
- Yan plant : 90-180 µmol/m2s ,
- Sun plant : 360-450 µmol/m2s ,
According to the above data, PPFD is required for the normal growth of two major types of plants,
- Yan plant: 20-90 µmol/m2s ,
- Sun plant: 100-360 µmol/m2s .
1) Plants in the project are Yan plants.
The power selection range of common special plant lamps is 38W-173W. The greater the power in this range, the better.
2) The plants in the project are genital plants.
The power selection range of common special plant lamps is 192W-692W. The greater the power in this range, the better.
1) Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD)
PPFD represents the quantum number of light in the visible wavelength range per unit time area, and its unit is μmol/m2s.
PPFD also indicates the correlation between the number of photons and photosynthesis.
In SGAL, you can not only confirm the value of all visible PPFD, but also compare the values in different ranges, and confirm the different range of data when adjusting the fixture.
UV light is 380~399 nm,
blue is 400~499 nm,
Green is 500~599 nm,
red is 600~700 nm,
near-infrared light is 701~780 nm
2) Yan plant
is a plant that grows well under low light conditions than under strong light conditions. They grow in the damp shade or in the jungle, such as the undergrowth herb sorrel, wintergreen, ginseng, and asarum. The type of light intensity of plants is in nature, and different plants require different degrees of light.
They grow in the damp shade or in the jungle, such as the undergrowth herb sorrel, wintergreen, ginseng, and asarum. The shade-tolerant plant is between the two, and can grow in both light and shade. For example, beech, spruce, arborvitae, walnut, platycodon, Codonopsis, Radix, Cinnamon, Cinchona, etc.
3) Sun plants,
Also known as "positive plants" and "hilight plants"; light intensity plays an important role in the growth and development of plants and the formation of morphological structures. It grows vigorously in a strong light environment and grows under shaded and low light conditions. A dysplastic plant is called a positive plant.